I will show you how to whip up a super quick, easy recipe using only a bowl, spoon, spiralizer and your hands! And even if you don’t have a spiralizer, you can use a box grater.
This is a dish I make when I’m in a pinch and I don’t have time to make something complicated. It’s filling, satisfying and a perfect dish for lunch or dinner.
Watch the live recipe tutorial on how to make this delicious dish on YouTube.
Raw Vegan Puttanesca
- Spiralizer, bowl
- 1 zucchini both ends cut off and spiralized
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup sundried tomatoes chopped and soaked for 20 min and drained
- 9 dried olives sliced
- 1 roma tomato small diced
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp dulse flakes
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder or 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/4 tsp himalayan salt
- dash of cayenne pepper
- 2 raw macadamia nuts
- 1 handful microgreens
- Add all ingredients except macadamia nuts and microgreens to a medium-sized mixing bowl and mix well until combined.
- Plate dish and using a microplane grater, grate macadamia nuts over dish.
- Garnish with microgreens and enjoy!