I have made these Raw Vegan 10 Minute Power Protein Bars for a couple of years now and EVERYONE is always asking me for the recipe! These are so easy and quick to make; packed with protein they will fill you up for a mid morning snack. They contain my favorite protein powder; Sun Warrior Warrior Blend Vanilla Flavor and crushed almonds for an extra protein boost to get you through the morning.
I always make mine with Gluten Free Rolled Oats, but if you do not have a gluten allergy you can use any rolled oats.
Once you have made the recipe a few times and get used to how the batter should look, you can add more liquid sweetener or protein powder to get desired result. Once all mixed, you will line your 9 x 9 pan with parchment paper and press the mixture firmly into the pan with a wooden spoon.
Put these 10 Minute Power Protein Bars in the freezer for a couple of hours, remove the batter from the pan on the parchment paper and cut into pretty little squares! Voila! You have healthy protein power snacks for the entire week that only took 10 minutes to prepare! How COOL is that!!
10 Minute Protein Power Bars
- 3/4 cup + 2 tbsps liquid sweetener (I use raw coconut nectar)
- 2 tbsps coconut oil melted
- Place all dry ingredients in a food processor and pulse until well combined.
- Remove dry mixture from food processor and place in a large bowl.
- Add wet ingredients and mix well. If mixture is too wet, add more protein powder, if too dry, add a little coconut oil. Batter should be sticky.
- Press batter into a parchment paper lined 9 x 9 square pan and press firmly with the back of a spoon until even.
- Place in the freezer to set for 2 hours.
- Remove from freezer and cut into bars or squares.
- Drizzle on carob sauce, place back in fridge or freezer for 1/2 hour.
- Melt cacao butter double boiler method.
- Add carob powder and whisk well.
- Add liquid sweetener and whisk well until combined.