I love having dehydrated snacks on hand and granola is a staple I always have prepared in my house. This Goji Berry Orange Granola is very easy to make, refreshing and packed full of nutrition.
The star ingredient is Goji Berries. I find Goji Berries to be too underrated. Did you know that just 1/4 cup of Goji Berries contains:
15% RDI Iron
180% RDI Vitamin A
Packed full of Vitamin C, Fiber and Antioxidants
Goji Berries and orange is one of my favorite flavor combos which you already know from my other recent post here: https://www.crystaldawnculinary.com/goji-orange-coconut-delights/
I put granola on top of coconut yogurt, smoothies, smoothie bowls and even ice cream. Or you can even just munch on it by itself as a snack.
Dehydrated snacks are a great to stock up on as they will stay fresh for months in the freezer. And, they are also full of better ingredients than store bought items.
Enjoy this Goji Berry Orange Granola recipe!
Goji Berry Orange Granola
- Food Processor, dehydrator
- 3/4 cup sprouted buckwheat
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds soaked
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds soaked
- 1/4 cup goji berries soaked for 20 min
- 1/4 cup dessicated coconut
- 8 - 9 large medjoool dates soaked and pitted
- 2 gala apples cored and chopped
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tsp ceylon cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground clove
- 1/4 tsp himalayan salt
- Process all ingredients in a food processor until combined but still chunky.
- Spread onto a lined dehydrator tray and dehydrate at 115 F 12 - 24 hour until completely dry.
- Store in a sealed container in freezer for extra crunch.