If you participated in my Facebook Live series on how to make Cultured Seed Cheeze and make flax crackers, thank you so much for your participation, it was a lot of fun!
Did you miss it? Not to worry; you can catch the reply edited for you in a YouTube video below.
Learn how to:
👉 Make Cultured Seed Cheeze (plant-based, nut-free and full of good probiotics)
👉 Flavor and form seed cheese into beautiful cheese wheels
👉 Decorate and spice up cheese, and even make a cheese plate!
👉 Veggie flax crackers (my signature flax cracker recipe)
Everyone who participated was amazed at how easy it was and we had a little virtual cheese party at the end! 🎉
Cultured Seed Cheeze
- High-speed blender, bowl, cheesecloth, fine mesh strainer, chef ring
- Sanitize all equipment before making this recipe.
- Blend Sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and water until smooth. Add content of probiotic capsules and mix in thoroughly by hand.
- Place mixture in the center of a cheesecloth and wrap tightly.
- Place in a strainer elevated over a bowl with a weight on top (I use a small mason jar filled with water) and set aside for 24 hours.
- Add Cultured cheeze to a bowl and thoroughly combine salt, lemon juice and garlic in a glass bowl.
- Transfer mixture to a ring molds pressing firmly to create an even layer.
- Place in freezer overnight.
- Remove cheezes from ring mold, thaw in fridge for 4 hours and coat in preferred seasoning.
- Place in fridge uncovered to age for minimum 3 days.