*To access the link, click on the picture*
1. Dracula’s Love Potion
This nutritious drink is such a great idea for Valentine’s Day. Loaded with nutrition from Beets, dragon fruit and berries and pomegranate!
2. Berry and Chocolate Mousse Tart
Chocolate mousse on anything is a good idea, especially when you add berries!
3. Cherry Chocolate Walnut Truffles
Cherry and chocolate, what a great combination! This recipe is super easy to make with only a few ingredients.
4. Raw Chocolate Beet Cheesecake
Unconventional Baker has done it again with this beautiful pink chocolate beet cheesecake decorated with rose petals!
5. Refined Sugar-Free Chocolate Orange Semifreddo with Sweet Cashew Cream
Semifreddo has the texture of frozen mousse and paired with chocolate and orange it’s sure to be a winner!
6. Chocolate Beet Truffles
This is a great idea to add raw beets to your dish, hidden in a chocolate truffle!
7. Coconut Ice Truffles
These coconut truffles are so beautiful, decorated with beet powder.
8. Vegan Dragon Fruit Cheesecake Bars
I love dragonfruit and what a great idea to use it as a coloring!
9. Healthy Vegan Chocolates
These heart chocolates look so cute and are actually heart healthy.
10. Homemade Artisan Chocolate Raw Cacao & Lucuma
Chocolate bark is a good idea anytime of the year.
11. Hot Pink Pie
That color though!! This has Valentine’s written all over it!
12. Grain-Free Lemon Cookies with Strawberry Whipped Cream
Tese just look so delicious!
13. Raw Mexican Hot Chocolate Truffles
My favorite combination is chili and chocolate, yum!
14. Easy Hint of Mint Chocolates
Mint and chocolate is a good idea any time of the year.
15. Pink Lemonade Cupcakes
I can’t get over how adorable these cupcakes are, they look so creamy and devine.
16. Raw Chocolate Mousse Pie with Chocolate Drizzle
This chocolate mousse pie looks perfect to me!
17. Raw Pink Velvet Cupcakes
Fragrant Vanilla Cake always has the most beautiful dessert recipes. You should definitely give these a try.
18. Raw Raspberry Ruffle Bars
What a great gift idea or snack to share with your loved one!
19. Chocolate Raspberry Mousse
These look so delicious and will satisfy any chocolate craving!
20. Raw Raspberry Rose Cheesecake
Those colors though.
21. No-Bake Vegan Raspberry Cheesecake Tarts for Two
These heart shaped tarts are so cute, and perfect for Valentine’s day.
22. Red Velvet Cheesecake
You had me at Red Velvet!
23. Rose and Chocolate Raw Slice
These look so delish! I love rose on chocolate, it gives a recipe such an elegant touch.
24. Strawberry Creme Truffles
These look like the real deal, and guess what? No dairy here!
25. Valentines Day Chocolate Truffles
Oooohhh of course a chocolate truffle box is the perfect gift for anyone on Valentines.
26. Totally Dreamy Vegan Spiced Chocolate Sauce
Chocolate sauce for strawberries? yum!
27. Vegan Strawberry Chocolate Truffles
These look so creamy and delish!
28. Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Pudding Parfait for Two
This dessert is perfect any time of year.
29. Raw Love Berry Ice Cream
Wow! This ice cream recipe looks sooo delish!
30. No Bake Almond Bars with Berry Chia Jam
What a great idea for this recipe!